|Company||:||General Job Post Account-16|
|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||Awash Bank|
|Job Title||:||Business Development Manager I|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Tuesday, August 25, 2020|
|Application Deadline||:||Monday, August 31, 2020|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
Position: Business Development Manager I
• The Job holder is responsible to plan, organize, lead, and control the business development activities. S/he is responsible for increasing the Bank’s revenue
by cross selling Bank products to existing customers and acquiring new customers. S/he acquires, grow and deepen customer relationships. The jobholder
participates in various community activities and keeps in close touch with the community to promote services offered by the Bank. S/he will identify, develop, deploy and retain sales staff within the branch through effective talent management.
– Place of Work: Jimma Branch – Jimma Town
– Skills Requirement: Knowledge of computer operation is mandatory
– Salary & Benefits: As per the Bank’s Salary Scale & Benefits Package
How to Apply:
• Interested applicants, who fulfill the above requirement, are invited to apply via Online Job Application System; jobs.awashbank.com or send their non returnable application with CV and copies of relevant documents through the following address within 7 consecutive days from the first date of this announcement.
For further information please visit our website www.awashbank.com
N.B. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Deputy Chief Human Resources Management Office
|• Qualification: BA Degree in Business Administration, Management, Accounting, Banking & Finance, Economics plus a minimum of Six (6) years of work experience in the banking sector.|
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|