Safaricom Telecommunications Ethiopia Plc is a company supporting Ethiopia’s digital transformation. As a member of the Vodacom family, we have a wealth of experience connecting over 334 million people globally and over 180 million people in Africa across our network. We look forward to partnering with Ethiopians as we build a new network in Ethiopia.
We are setting the groundwork in readiness for the launch of our services next year and are looking to work with purpose-led teams that put the community at the heart of service.
Safaricom Ethiopia is offering a wide range of careers, whether you’re looking to join our technology, commercial or corporate teams. If you would like a challenge and the promise of a digital future for the people of Ethiopia, we are looking for you.
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy for the Business Sales Operations Manager
within the Enterprise Business Unit Function in Ethiopia . In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the E HOD : Commercial , He/She defines and ensures implementation of the Business Sales Operations strategy, with particular focus on Base allocation/segmentation, Commissions, Target setting, Performance Reporting, Change Management, Process Optimization and Risk Management
- Base allocation and segmentation management : Ensure the accurate allocation of all Vodacom Business customer accounts to the appropriate segment, vertical and account manager, to enable accurate commissions and performance reporting. Drive the development of automation of segmentation and allocation processes, within the appropriate governance frameworks.
- Commissions policy and operations management : Define appropriate Vodacom Business policies for both staff and partner channel in collaboration with Sales team, to drive performance and deliver business outcomes, whilst managing associated risks. Ensure the seamless execution of policies through accurate commissions payments and query management. Additionally own fuel card and e-tag management across Vodacom South Africa.
- Sales performance reporting and target setting: Provide accurate monthly Sales performance reporting, with value added insights on business opportunities and risks. Calculate annual sales targets in collaboration with Finance and Sales ME’s at account level to enable over-all annual sales target performance at a portfolio level.
- Digital transformation change management: Support the successful implementation of Vodacom Business’ Digital Transformation programme through effective change management, including: Analyzing potential business impact through process analytics, empowering change champions through the business, development of appropriate training materials/sessions and providing a 1 st line business support desk to manage and route business queries to product owners and IT support structures.
- Business Risk Management : Identify business risks within Commercial Management and Vodacom Business and develop an appropriate risk register for tracking purposes. Work with relevant business stakeholders to develop mitigation plans and support the execution thereof.
- Performing through People : Supports and enables the team to succeed through contextual use of appropriate leadership styles.
- Managing Stakeholders : Represent commercial management during weekly sales cadence sessions and alert Commercial Management leadership team of issues raised. Management of stakeholders to ensure seamless interactions between Commercial Management and other Vodacom Business functions. Builds collaborative internal and external partnerships for market success.
- Putting Customers first : Analyses Commercial Management processes to identify potential customer impacts and work with relevant stakeholders to improve/remedy experience pain points and create customer “wow” moments.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of telecommunications or FMCG industry
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of multi-national, multi-region team management, and proven ability to function within matrix organizations
- University degree in quantitative subject and postgraduate business qualification or minimum 5 years’ experience in an analytical environment
- Postgraduate qualifications/MBA desired
How to Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on Ethiojobs.net
then Click on the apply button .
Remember to attach your resume.