In 2015, Beconnected Industrial has opened a state-of-the-art, #1 printing and labeling factory in Dukem, Ethiopia. 7500m2, brand-new, fully-equipped with the most state-of-the-art machinery. We produce high-standard labels, with first-class woven Jacquard and printed label machines. We can make any kind and type of Jacquard woven and printed label for the African market. We also have one of the world’s best ellipse printing and heat transfer machines and next to that we can offer 800 meter manual printing. We have a daily capacity of 80.000 prints under international management. We work for foreign international retails where we comply with the high Social compliance standards.
- Preparing petty cash and cheque payment and Manage all the cash transactions
- Operating scanners, scales, cash registers, and other electronics;
- Maintaining daily account of the daily transactions;
- Balancing the daily account at the end of each day;
- Checking the daily cash balance;
- Reporting discrepancies they find within the accounts to their superiors;
- Making and maintaining daily, weekly and monthly transaction reports;
- Handling all timely payment of tax and other related issues;
- Balancing the cash register and generating reports for credit and debit sales;
- Accepting payments, ensuring all prices and quantities are accurate, and proving a receipt to every customer;
- Able to perform any other activities assigned by the management.
Experience / Skills:
- Diploma or Level IV in Accounting.
- Minimum of 2 years experiance.
- Basic computer skill;
- Abel to work on Peachtree;
- Pays attention to detail; Positive; Team player and Structured;
- Has strong customer servce skill;
- English speaker.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can send their latest resume via [email protected] within 7 working days.