To enhance operational efficiencies and realize the strategic intent on Category assortment growth by planning, organizing, and coordinating functional requests related to the acquisition and procurement of equipment and materials and service.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Evaluate all quotes and coordinate with vendors to provide the required information, bid proposals and analyze vendor performance.
• Develop and maintain professional relationships with all suppliers and prepare reports on all supplier activities.
• Plan and execute all purchasing processes and provide an effective support to all departments.
• Agree on timescales and budgets for all local/import procurement needs, write reports, including vendor recommendations, analyzing, translating and presenting results, and advising sales department on how they can best make use of results.
• Administer everyday activities of all purchasing staff and provide guidance to ensure compliance.
• Monitor all purchasing activities and design various cost-effective methods according to demands.
• Evaluate all reports for inventory re-order and work closely with Operation team members to maintain an efficient purchase order system.
• Analyze new issue in procurement process and recommend ways to improve quality and monitor inventory levels for all products.
• Evaluate requests and prepare system and procedures to minimize costs.
• Process documents and materials to disseminate information to purchasing team.
• Follow up on incomplete or damaged orders and/or ensure the availability of supplies and equipment.
• Performs other duties, and responsibilities as assigned
Bachelor’s degree in Logistics and Supplies Management, Business Management or related fields with a minimum of Three (3) years of demonstrated experience.
Interested applicants who meet the MINIMUM requirements may send their application and CV to the following address for Ten (10) consecutive days after the first day of this vacancy announcement. Do not attached education credentials or certificate. Please indicate the position on the subject.