|Company||:||On Point Management Solutions|
|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||Transsion Manufacturing PLC|
|Job Title||:||Channel Sales Supervisor|Dubai|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Monday, January 18, 2021|
|Application Deadline||:||Friday, January 22, 2021|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
On behalf of our client, Transsion Manufacturing PLC, we are looking for a competent candidate for the Channel Sales Supervisor open position in Dubai.
About the Company
Transsion Manufacturing PLC, under the umbrella of Transsion Holdings-China, is well renowned in assembling the iconic Tecno Mobile, phone accessories, and Syinix home appliances in Ethiopia.
Currently, the company has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare. The company has set up offices in many countries and regions, such as Dubai, Nigeria, Kenya, Tanzania, Cameroon and Bengal, and others.
1. Supporting our agents/sub-dealers/retailers to achieve sales goal both overall and especially smart models within the channel policies and rules of our company, doing some promotional activities for our channels;
2. Collecting the purchase/sales/inventory data from our agents/sub-dealers, collecting the products/price data for both our company and our rivals in the market, doing some basic sales/market analysis;
3. Collecting the needs/supports/complaints from our agents/sub-dealers/retailers, settling the problems for them, maintaining a good relationship with different hierarchies of channels;
4. Developing new downstream channels for upstream channels to achieve bigger brand coverage for our company;
5. Execute the channel policies in the market, including price protection, price monitoring, customer management, buy-sell monitoring, wholesales standards;
6. Attending some cross-team cooperative activities organized by the managers within/beyond the sales/marketing department.
Salary & Benefit
Will be based on negotiation
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Channel Sales Supervisor | Dubai) to [email protected] before 22nd January 2021
Kindly indicate the current/last salary on your CV
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted
1. BA degree or above level, marketing/sales related education or professional background.
2. Good command of the English language.
3. Above four (4) years of sales and marketing experience (mandatory) prior experience in a foreign country (Dubai) is preferable.
4. Knowledge of the Arabic language is a Plus.
5. He/She must be willing to work in Dubai.
6. Good at Microsoft Office Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
1. Below 35-year-old, must be able to travel frequently, result-oriented, pressure-resistant, positive thinking, a strong sense of execution, communicative, passionate about the work of business development.
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||Negotiable|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||Negotiable|