|Company||:||General Job Post Account-16|
|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||Commercial Bank of Ethiopia|
|Job Title||:||Chief International Banking Officer|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Monday, May 13, 2019|
|Application Deadline||:||Thursday, May 23, 2019|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
Commercial Bank of Ethiopia
Position: Chief International Banking Officer
• Manages the leadership team among the entire International Banking Business area, produces and oversees International Banking Business strategy and associated metrics. The incumbent is particularly responsible to the overall business activities of International Banking. She/he is responsible for designing and redesigning of the International Banking Sector. She/he is also responsible for representing the International Banking Sector in the corridors of power, to deploy resources and achieve integration.
• Oversees the overall International Banking operation of the bank on a proactive and timely basis;
• Translates strategic aims into achievable plans, with established priorities, monitors them, making periodic adjustments as required.
• Designs and implement business strategies, plans, and procedures;
• Establishes policies that promote company culture and vision;
• Establishes a process design that meets customer requirements and the organization’s needs as well;
• Ensures implementation of approved new products proposals and marketing strategies; monitors and evaluates their progresses
• Sets comprehensive goals for performance and growth and ensures that the International Banking Sector is performing well,
• Evaluates performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics;
• Detects the rapidly evolving new developments for proper adaptation, enabling the sector to remain competent.
• Writes and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance; and
• Performs other duties as assigned.
How to Apply
• Interested and qualified applicants should apply through CBE career website https://jobs.cbe.com.et:4453/OA_HTML/IrcVisitor.jsp,and required to attach curriculum vitae, work experience document and other necessary credentials within ten consecutive working days from the date of this announcement. However, the bank has full right to cancel or take any other alternative in this regard. All documents should be scanned in pdf or docx formats only and the size of the documents should be less than 2MB. A detailed guide on how to apply is available on our Bank public website’s (www.combanketh.et) vacancy section. Date: May 13, 2019 – May 23, 2019
• Master’s Degree in Economics, Management, Accounting or other Business Related fields or BA Degree in Economics, Management, Accounting or other Business related fields. With four years experience in a Senior Management role.
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|