|Company||:||On Point Management Solutions|
|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||MAF International PLC|
|Job Title||:||Coffee Export Manager|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Tuesday, October 13, 2020|
|Application Deadline||:||Friday, October 16, 2020|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
On behalf of our clients, MAF International PLC, we are looking for a qualified Coffee Export Manager candidate.
Tasks and Responsibilities.
• Identify Coffee markets and demands.
• Plan and coordinate shipment of goods for export.
• Ensure that LC terms are complied with and export proceeds are collected timely
• Identifying, contacting, and establishing strong working relationships with buyers, suppliers, forwarders, transport companies, banks, and other involved parties.
• Making sure that the company follows the relevant government rules and regulations in its activities.
• Prepare submit and follow up necessary documents, forms, and letters related to the export process.
• Plan and coordinate shipment of coffee for export
• Bring a buyer or new customer to the company
• Promoting the company internationally and acquiring new customer/buyer to the company Selling export coffee to the international market by contacting buyers through email, phone, social media, and physically
• ·Checking whether terms and conditions specified in the sales contract are as agreed between
• Follow up the international market, predicting and managing it to exploit advantages and to reduce or avoid threats.
• Preparing an export plan and implementing it
• Report and deciding the purchase plan with the owner and communicating the purchase decision to the purchaser and ensuring coffee are purchased from ECX and/or non ECX market
• Coaching the staff under the export department and controlling them.
Salary & Benefit
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV and application letter quoting the job title on the email subject (Coffee Export Manager) to [email protected] before 16th of October 2020.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV/email
• BA degree in Business and Economics Studies
• 3-5 years’ experience in coffee export and related management
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||Negotiable|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||Negotiable|