Tasks and Responsibilities.
- Identify Coffee markets and demands.
- Plan and coordinate shipment of goods for export.
- Ensure that LC terms are complied with and export proceeds are collected timely
- Identifying, contacting and establishing strong working relationship with buyers, suppliers, forwarders, transport companies, banks and other involved parties.
- Making sure that the company follows the relevant governmental rules and regulations in its activities.
- Prepare submit and follow up necessary documents, forms and letters related to the export process.
- Plan and coordinate shipment of coffee for export
- Bring a buyer or new customer to the company
- Promoting the company internationally and acquiring new customer / buyer to the company Selling export coffee to the international market by contacting buyers through email, phone, social medias, and physically
- ·Checking whether terms and conditions specified in the sales contract are as agreed between
- Follow up the international market, predicting and managing it to exploit advantages and to reduce or avoid threats.
- Preparing export plan and implementing it
- Report and deciding the purchase plan with owner and communicating the purchase decision to the purchaser and ensuring coffee are purchased from ECX and/or non ECX market
- Coaching the staffs under the export department and controlling them.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants can apply through the following email address: