Safaricom Telecommunications Ethiopia Plc is a company supporting Ethiopia’s digital transformation. As a member of the Vodacom family, we have a wealth of experience connecting over 334 million people globally and over 180 million people in Africa across our network. We look forward to partnering with Ethiopians as we build a new network in Ethiopia.
We are setting the groundwork in readiness for the launch of our services next year and are looking to work with purpose-led teams that put the community at the heart of service.
Safaricom Ethiopia is offering a wide range of careers, whether you’re looking to join our technology, commercial or corporate teams. If you would like a challenge and the promise of a digital future for the people of Ethiopia, we are looking for you.
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy for Commercial Operations Manager within Enterprise Unit Function in Ethiopia . In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Executive Head: Commercial , the Commercial Operations Manager is responsible for managing the Billing and Order capturing team and implement and policy, practices and process that result in the timely and accurate capturing and billing of customer orders leading a better sales and customer experience.
- This role will align closely with the EBU sales teams to support their strategy and help with the acceleration of orders into the build phase of the sales cycle. This has direct implication on how fast we deliver and how soon Revenue can be recognized.
- The Commercial Operations Manager will also focus on the required system and process enhancement necessary to get the EBU operations to the next level.
- The role holder will also be responsible for Fixed Order Management, Fixed Billing, managing customer experience and executing the customer experience strategy.
- Customer Experience Management
- Over 5 years of experience working for global corporates/organizations
- Bachelor’s degree in a Commerce, Business or Technology
- Exceptional experience working on sales and customer support e.g. Sales, Commercial, Business Strategy, Customer Support).
- Process & project management experience.
- Sound understanding of Siebel or other CRM system as well as Configure, Price, Quote tools.
- Strong decision making skills – able to identify key business issues and balance conflicting interests.
- Strong understanding of the EBU Fixed Product portfolio
- Excellent communication skills - able to convey understanding and influence stakeholders at different levels
How to Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on Ethiojobs.net
then Click on the apply button .
Remember to attach your resume.