- Company: Jotun Ethiopia
- Location: Ethiopia
- State: Addis Ababa Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Manufacturing Jobs in Ethiopia
Jotun is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of decorative paints, marine, protective and powder coatings. The Group has 62 companies and 40 production facilities around the world, and more than 9 800 employees. Jotun is represented in more than 100 countries through own subsidiaries, joint ventures, agents, branch offices and distributors. The Jotun Group’s sales in 2018 was NOK 17.7 billion. The Jotun Group is organised into four segments and seven geographical regions, and has its head office in Sandefjord, Norway.
Maintain quality service of our product application through field inspection and ensuring the right product selection and correct usage of the finished coating in order to achieve the performance promised in Jotun’s technical data sheets.
- Advise applicators on proper application of paints to ensure painting work is carried out according to specification and procedures.
- Provide onsite testing according to specification to ensure quality of the finish achieve the requirement.
- Liaise with sales executives on product deliveries and other matter, which require the service of Site supervisor to ensure right amount of product available before painting.
- Analyse product complaints and coordinate with QC lab, production etc. to take appropriate steps to avoid future repetitions of similar complaints. Record and prepare various site inspection reports
- Provide technical service to ensure maximum satisfaction to customers.
- Monitor the surface preparation and application process and ensure that it meets Jotun standards and project specification.
- Conduct onsite QC tests and ensure all standards are met.
- Propose painting procedure and product types to suit the requirements of various sites.
- Prepare site inspection reports.
- Attend to site complaints and propose corrective actions.
- Complaint analysis and take initiatives to avoid future complaints and claims. Provide application training to painters.
- Preparation of board samples, site samples and organize mock samples.
- Organize and conduct Paint School and application training to customers.
- For jobs involving warranty, ensure that all Jotun warranty conditions pertaining to site application and checks are established.
We can offer
- Extensive opportunities for professional and personal development, both through on-the-job training and Jotun Academy.
- A friendly and supportive working environment.
- An international corporate culture founded on our four values; Care, Respect, Loyalty, and Boldness.
- Bachelor (Required)
- Amharic, English
- PF Technical Service
- Other qualifications (certificates, skills etc.)