Excellent Learning and Great Opportunities!!!
Come work with United Beverages Ethiopia at a growing company that offers great benefits with opportunities to advance and learn alongside accomplished business leaders.
Position : Demand Planner
Division/Department : Logistics and Procurement/ Production
Reports to : Direct report will be the Production Manager and indirect report will be the Procurement and Logistics Manager
Term of Employment : Full time
Duty Station : Modjo, Ethiopia
Required N o: – One
The Demand Planner will be responsible ensuring that united Beverages Ethiopia has proper material requirement plan and monitoring system to make different operational activities smooth and efficient. Prepare planning, tracking, and reporting of production, purchase, and stock.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare the planning, the actual performance tracking, and the reporting for production, purchase, and stock, regularly and on demand
- Establish order plan based on production planning and sales forecast and on brewing capacity plan
- Collect production and sales reports and forecast weekly to ensure material availability
- Ensures established Reorder level, Safety stock, minimum and maximum stock level based on Supply strategy for each item
- Ensure that goods are purchased and delivered on-time in order to avoid any disruptions on the production line
- monitor goods in transit, delivery notes. Ensure proactive and efficient clearing
- Support the implementation of minimum stock level and reorder process for all stock items
- Develop and implement new systems, best practices, inventory control, demand planning, and other optimizations in order to enhance the business and the processes
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to determine procurement needs and delivery requirements
- Ensure Procurement, Business, and Suppliers conduct business ethically, and within the Company's Anti Bribery and Corruption guidelines.
- Alert the leadership to any improper practice
- Develop effective forecast models based on industry trends and demand patterns.
- Support management with risk assessments and mitigation activities.
- Propose and implement solutions to improve demand forecast accuracy.
- Successfully communicate forecast and inventory estimations to management.
- Monitor and report on important changes in sales forecasts, budgets, and business strategies.
- Conduct monthly forecast maintenance.
- Address demand-related issues in a timely and effective manner.
Minimum Education and Experience requirement
- Bachelor degree in planning, supply chain management, business administration, or operations
- Minimum of 5 Years’ experience in Supply Chain Operations
- Planning experience; supply & demand planning
- Exposure to Order to Cash, Procure to Pay cycle
- Budgeting& Planning
- Cross Functional Business Understanding
- FMCG experience
Organisational Ability, Excellent Written and Verbal Communication, Adaptability, Responsiveness, Sound Judgement, Active Listening Skills, Research Skills, Analytical Skills, Cooperative, Leadership Ability, Detail-Oriented, Problem Solver, Creative, Ability to Work Independently and as Team, Interpersonal Skills, Multi-Tasking Skills, Innovative, Supervisory Skills, Comfortable Working under Pressure, Understanding of Technical and Legal Matter
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates who fulfill the above requirement can send/submit their CV and cover letter within ten consecutive days from the date of announcement stating for which role that they are applying for via Email Address: [email protected] or Submit in person: UB HQ office Bole tele Medhanealem behind Sabon Hotel.