|Company||:||General Job Post Account-16|
|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||National Insurance Company of Ethiopia S.C|
|Phone||:||011 466 11 29|
|Job Title||:||Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Operations|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Monday, September 7, 2020|
|Application Deadline||:||Thursday, September 17, 2020|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
National Insurance Company of Ethiopia S.C
Position: Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Operations
• Under general direction of the Chief Executive Officer, plans, organize, directs, coordinates and controls all operational activities including Branch Operation, Underwriting, Reinsurance, Claims and Engineering services; assist the Chief Executive Officer in determining and formulating policies and procedures related to operations and engineering activities of the Company.
Place of Work: Addis Ababa
How to Apply:
• Qualified applicants can submit their applications with copies of their testimonials within 10 working days from the date of this announcement to the Human Resource & Training Division.
• Address: Debre Zeit Road opposite Lancia, Zefco Building 5th floor.
• Tel: 011 466 11 29
Note: Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
• Education: BA Degree in Management/ Accounting/ Marketing Management/ Economics or related field and/or Diploma or Advanced Diploma from Chartered Insurance Institute (CII).
• Experience: 10 years of experience and related areas; 4 of which in a Department Director/Manager level or above.
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|