|Company||:||General Job Post Account-16|
|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||Oromia Bank|
|Job Title||:||Director - Human Resource Development Directorate|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Tuesday, May 17, 2022|
|Application Deadline||:||Thursday, May 26, 2022|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
Position: Director - Human Resource Development Directorate
• Place of work: Head Office (HR Development Directorate)
• Terms of Employment: Permanent basis
• Salary & Benefit Packages: As per the newly revised attractive salary scale of the Bank
• Application Date: 10 working days
How to Apply:
• Interested and qualified applicants fulfilling the above requirements can submit their non-returnable application letter, CV and copies of supporting credentials with original copies in person to HR Operations Directorate on Oromia Bank Building
located at Bole, Africa Avenue, adjacent to Getu Commercial Centre, 11th floor.
• Except applicants of the position Trainee Branch Sales and Customer Service Officer, other applicants can mail their credential documents through the following address.
Oromia Bank (OB)
HR Operations Directorate
P.O.Box: 27530/1000 Finfinne
• Education: MBA/MA or BA degree in Human Resources/Management/Business Management/Business Administration or related fields of study
• Experience: 10 years of relevant experience of which 4 years in managerial positions for BA holders or 8 years of relevant experience of which 3 years in managerial position for MBA/MA holders.
• Core Competency [Perseverance, Continuous Learning, Teamwork, Integrity & Trust, and Customer Focus], Leadership Competencies [Business acumen, Dealing with ambiguity, Innovation, Managing vision, Motivating other, and Strategic agility], and Functional Competency [Corporate governance, Policy Development, Training & Development, Succession Planning & Career Development, and HR Management).
In addition to the above competencies, the position’s major duties and responsibilities are as follows:
• Promotes leadership coaching and mentoring programs to enhance leadership skills and successor pool development.
• Champions a stimulating learning and knowledge sharing environment for Bank employees and selected partners to share operational experiences
• Oversees the succession planning and management programs to ensure consistent and competent talent pipeline and leadership bench strength;
• Oversees bank-wide learning and development strategy implementation for all programs and initiatives
• Provides thought leadership and builds collaborative and trusting partnerships with senior management as an internal advisor on leadership development, talent development, and knowledge management;
• Oversees internship and management trainee programs and training operations administration;
• Ensures continuous improvement of training offerings design and delivery based on evaluation and feedback to provide return on investment;
• Directs training needs assessment and competency gap analysis to create appropriate learning interventions and training plans which reflect the changing market conditions and consistently align with corporate objectives;
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|