|Company||:||On Point Management Solutions|
|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||On Point Management Solutions|
|Job Title||:||Distribution Supervisor |FMCG|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Wednesday, June 12, 2019|
|Application Deadline||:||Tuesday, June 18, 2019|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
On Behalf of our clients, who is engaged in FMCG import and wholesale, we are looking for dynamic & enthusiastic Distribution Supervisor to manage the RTM strategy and VAN sales team.
• Manage and lead the RTM (Route To Market) strategies
• Ensure sales and distribution model in line with company strategies
• Execute and evaluate RTM performance
• Develop & communicate best practice
• Ensure all sales routes under his supervision have up to date route plans.
• Ensure all customer data integrity is continually updated and correct.
• Ensure that all VAN sales routes under his supervision have the correct quantity and mix of saleable product to service their outlets on a daily basis as per the company must stock list.
• Conduct a minimum of 2 ‘work with’ in the market on route per salesmen under his supervision on a monthly basis.
• Review daily the service levels and sales volume and wastage performance by route with each salesman in his team. This should be measured against the salesman’s agreed route plan.
• Responsible for the achievement of distribution targets under his area of supervision.
• Responsible to deliver monthly sales volume and wastage targets for his supervisory area.
• Responsible to ensure that salesmen under his control reconcile their van stocks and cash deposit on a daily basis.
• Responsible for the investigation and control of non-compliance to company standards and policies.
Salary & Benefit
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV and application letter quoting the job title on the email subject (Distribution Supervisor |FMCG) to email@example.com before 18th of June 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV/email
• University graduate in Marketing, Communication or Business or related disciplines
• A minimum of 3 years' marketing experience
• Solid exposure in a retail/wholesale environment or FMCG industry
• Knowledge and experience in RTM, van sales distribution supervision
• Dynamic and creative to cope with the fast-paced working environment
• Excellent communication and organization skills
• Good command of English with strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||Negotiable|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||Negotiable|