Purpose of the Role
We are looking for a responsible Executive Assistant to support the NEBE Chair Person in a timely and professional manner. S/he will provide high-quality administrative and clerical assistance to Chair Person and other top-level executives.
The Executive Assistant’s main duties include scheduling meetings, making travel arrangements, and organizing daily calendars. To be successful in this role, the candidate should be proactive, meet deadlines, and communicate effectively.
· Manage daily calendars of the Chairperson;
· Plan and coordinate appointments, meetings and other events with the chairperson;
· Act as the point of contact between the Chair Person, external guests, and employees;
· Create regular reports and update internal databases;
· Providing secretarial service to executive management;
· Make travel arrangements and hotel booking for the Chair;
· Monitor, screen, respond to and distribute incoming communications;
· Respond promptly to managers, visitors and staff queries;
· Prepare and edit correspondences, communications, reports and other documents;
· Prepare internal and external corporate documents for team members and visitors;
· Research, analysis and presentation of relevant information gathered from diverse sources;
· Support in the preparation of reports, background papers, studies, concept notes and talking points;
· Manage incoming and outgoing correspondences;
· Suggest more efficient ways to run the office and troubleshoot malfunctions;
· Perform other tasks assigned by Chairperson.
.Required qualifications, Competencies & Skills training and experience
· BA degree in Management, Business Management, Business Administration, Office Management, Communication and Journalism, Marketing and related fields
· Minimum of 6 years proven work experience as a Senior Executive Assistant, Executive Administrative Assistant, Senior Office Secretary or similar role.
· Ability to remain highly organized while handling multiple tasks under tight deadlines
· Willingness to adhere to all principles of confidentiality
· Conduct self with integrity and function ethically
· Solid experience of office management systems and MS Office
· Experience using office equipment, including printers and fax machines
· Strong communication skills (via phone, email and in-person)
· Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information
· Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work
· Strong interpersonal skills to assist non-technical individuals with complex technical issues
· Not be a member of any political party. Must value operating in a collaborative and cooperative environment
How to Apply
How to Apply
Qualified applicants can submit their application letter along with an updated CV in PDF with three professional references, via email to [email protected] by stating the position you are applying for on the subject email. The application may also be submitted in person to our office located on Bole Road, behind DH Geda Tower Addis Ababa from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm, Monday to Friday, and Half day on Saturdays.
Application Deadline: December 15, 2020
For more information and a detailed Job description, please visit our job portal at http://www.abhpartners.com/vacancy-announcement-list or http://www.ethiojobs.com
Qualified candidates who fulfill the criteria will be hired only following the approval and endorsement by NEBE.
Female applicants are highly encouraged to apply.