|Company||:||On Point Management Solutions|
|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||Luxury and Popular Trading|
|Job Title||:||Export Documentation Officer|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Wednesday, October 28, 2020|
|Application Deadline||:||Monday, November 2, 2020|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
On behalf of our client, Luxury and Popular Trading, we are looking for a competent candidate for the Export Documentation Officer open position.
• Perform all aspects of export documentation;
• Receive, review and process documentation;
• Support Exports customs clearance and documentation;
• Interface with related functional areas on export shipment matters;
• Track the location of the shipment;
• Assure invoicing and billing is accurate;
• Ensure that the shipment adheres to customs regulations;
• Counsel organization on how to reduce duties and taxes owed.
• Maintain export file per procedure and customs regulations
• Liaise with other departments and warehouse to establish and maintain effective and relevant export activities
• Prepare and submit relevant administration in a timely and – accurate manner, for example, shipping schedules; letters of credit; ECGD documents; credit control mechanisms; licenses; declarations; packing, routing, transport, and safety documentation.
Salary & Benefit
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV and application letter quoting the job title on the email subject (Export Documentation Officer) to [email protected] before 2nd of November 2020.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV/email
• Bachelor's degree in international marketing, export or import trading or equivalent;
• 1-3 years Export documentation experience;
• Strong background in exporting;
• Excellent organizational skills;
• Strong attention to detail;
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||Negotiable|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||Negotiable|