- With guidance from Chief Executive Office, Managing Director, Deputy Managing Director, Import Export Manager, the export Manager will develop annual sales, revenue, and profitability goals and implement strategies to achieve them, including:
- Leadership in the creation of the Company’s Purchase and Sales Process
- Developing the skills and capabilities of the Purchase and sales teams
- Identification and development of Purchase opportunities and customer retention plans
- Identification and development of sales leads and customer retention plans
- Evaluation and Purchase implementation of CRM program and other purchasing tools and guide lines.
- Evaluation and lead implementation of CRM program and other sales tools
- Analyzing performance metrics and further developing forecasting, budgeting, reporting to support the Company’s purchase and sales goals.
- The Export Manager will report to the Manager of Import Export Department and will have cross-departmental collaboration with:-
- Logistics and Customer Services to create seamless customer interactions across Divisions and Departments
- • Planning & Buying Teams to manage inventory and planned purchases to support sales
- Goal and projections, as well as to develop pricing strategies
- Social Media Marketer to improve awareness and positive association of the BEAEKA brand
- through the development and utilization of marketing strategy and materials and contribution of content to BEAEKA web site and social media outlets
- Finance Team to ensure appropriate terms and credit.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics or equivalent
- Minimum of 10 years of demonstrated success in the purchase and sales, experience in green coffee, oil seeds and pulses.
- Knowledge of principles and methods of purchasing and selling, including with respect to specialty products or services.
- Demonstrated experience in managing a team
- Engagement with Specialty Coffee Industry, Oil seeds and Pulses as demonstrated by participation in professional Organizations, like Ethiopian Commodity Exchange
- Ability to travel for industry events or client visits flexibility in work schedule to include occasional evenings or weekends.
- Skills with Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office Suite products, including ability to utilize data analysis tools for the development and sharing of metrics.
- Skills with proper preparation of the required purchase and Sales documents.
- Comfort with various social media platforms for business promotion and assessment of business opportunities.
- Excellent speaking, writing and presentation skills of Amharic, English, if possible Afan Oromo.
- Organization and planning ability.
- Ability to successfully manage the day to day activities of a team.
- identify problems and use critical thinking to find solutions through independent research.
- Ability to contribute to building a positive team spirit while supporting everyone’s efforts to succeed.
How to Apply
Interested applicants shall submit their Curriculum Vitea, application letter, non-returnable copies of relevant document in person to our office Addis Ababa Gulele Sub city on the road from Pizza to Addisu Gebeya near to Sheger Park BEAEKA Building 2 nd Floor office Number 303. For further information you can call us through phone number 0111-268019/0930-006336/41
Or you can send us via email email@example.com or within 6 working days from the date of announcement.