Purpose of the job description: Responsible to supervises and coordinates the day-to-day Office maintenance, transport, liaising and other services.
Key Objectives of the Job Position
- Controls and coordinates the general light vehicles operations for all staff including travel and accommodation
- Supervises consumables fuel and report correct irregularities
- Renew Contract agreements
- Ensure the security, cleaning, canteen and other facilities of head office and branch office are well managed.
- Assess the cleanliness and hygiene situation of the establishment and detect current and potential problems.
- Continuous monitoring of the cleanliness of facilities and other equipment.
- Ensure cleanliness and hygiene in restrooms and other places in the building
- Follow up the repairing of all office furniture’s, doors, switches, and downpipes.
- Support special projects and corporate events organization by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; managing invitations and monitoring results
- Coordinate with HR team for the smooth operation of HR Business unit
Reporting to Whom:
- The post holder will be directly reporting to the Chief HR Officer
Type of Employment
- Maternity cover
- One (#1)
Unit/Office/Department: HR & Admin Business Unit
- BA in Management, Business Administration or related field of study
Minimum Work experience
- 1 years related work experience.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to adapt to a continuously changing work environment.
- Demonstrated ability to innovate and support change.
- Good customer service skills (internal and external).
- Ability to communicate effectively with variety of individuals
- Ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Must be able to relate to other people beyond giving and receiving instructions:
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit their application letter, CV, & relevant credentials copies within the given application period electronically by e-mail to [email protected] addressed to Human Resource & Admin Unit of the company.
Note: Use "Facility Supervisor" as the subject line of your email !