- Oversee the overall manufacturing process in an industry to ensure optimized production.
- Entails supervising and directing the technical personnel responsible for every stage of production to ensure manufacture of high quality and cost effective product.
- Check, analyse and manage the expenses of factory to ensure the expenses are controlled within agreed budgeted limits
- Maintain and develop alliances with existing & new customers to ensure sound relationships that enhance the achievement of sales and profitability objectives.
- Coordinate, manage and drive the performance of the team and to motivate the performance of the manpower to achieve higher sales and profitability
- Supervising the factory workers on the production floor.
- Maintaining high standards of production line.
- Overseas Sales and marketing programs, develops strategic objectives and action plan for the sale and marketing team.
- Ensures consistent profitable sales and brand recognition by actively planning the daily deployment of sales and marketing personnel.
- Develop and implement an annual sales plan in order to achieve sales targets based on company’s objectives.
- Establishes sales targets, quotas, and territories, manages budget and develops marketing programs such as advertising, brand promotions and targeted campaigns.
- Plan and executes campaigns for corporate promotion and launching of new products across multiple sales channels.
- Monitor the CRM/RTM database to track leads, performance, coverage and volumes, and provide comprehensive reports.
- Analyse market trends to determine customer needs, price schedules, volumes, incentives, and discount rates.
- Prepare weekly/monthly sales reports and target deliveries in order to ensure the availability of accurate sales information that facilitates sound business decision making.
Compensation : Competitive
Remuneration : Based on experience
- BA Degree in Business administration, Industrial management, Logistics or related field. Proven experience in a managerial or supervisory role within a factory certification in production and inventory management, Sales Management as well as quality control.
- At least 8 years for Masters and 10 years for BA in Factory sales & marketing Experience, out of which at least 5 years of experience in a Factory (Food Complex) Managerial Role.
- Strong leadership skills working in complex environment
- Excellent critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, including experience dealing with administrative/operational issues.
- Self-driven, analytical and team player
- Self-initiative and ability to manage own work with little supervision.
- Strong interpersonal relationship and people management skills.
- Ability to build and maintain relationship with key customer.
- Ability to track of market environment and competitors activities to retain business share.
- Capacity to generate comprehensive sales charts and reports in a standardized format.
- Good attention to detail, with the capacity to handle cross-team communication and tasks.
- Excellent presentation skills with executives, peers and direct reports.
How to Apply
Interest applicant should send their CV and application letter to [email protected] starting from the posted day up to Aug 06, 2022.
Note : candidates should apply application before the closing date of application on Aug. 06, 2022. For further information please check the recruitment advertisement and contact details which have been given above.