Field Sales Representatives is responsible for increase the visibility and awareness of our products and maximize sales growth. He/she is also expected to execute strategies in the retail segment, ensuring sales efficiency and coverage by maintaining our corporate reputation at all times. Major Duties of the Sales Representative include:
- Follow-up existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule on existing or potential sales outlets.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management and providing customers with feedback.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, and other trade offerings etc.
- Provides historical data by maintaining records on area and customer sales, as well as customer account information.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily planned and daily achieved reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analysis.
- Achieve daily, weekly and monthly targets given by the department.
- Monitor and analyses data and market conditions to identify competitive advantage
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of customers
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Perform other relevant duties assigned by the area sales manager.
- B.A./Diploma degree in Sales and Marketing, economics or any other related fields and 0 year respective experience.
Additional soft and hard skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly motivated and target-driven
- Good presentation skills
- Self-starter and willing to work independently with minim supervision
- Always team focused
- Ability to perform field works
- Basic computer knowledge
How to Apply
Interested applicants who fulfill the stated requirements can submit their application letter, CV and relevant credentials with non-returnable photocopies within seven (07) consecutive working days to Shemu Management Consultants Office 2nd floor located around Kaliti Total, infront of Kaliti Metals Factory, behind Kaliti Moenco OR through email stating “Application for the post in which you are applying for” in subject line through email [email protected] in a single pdf file attachment.
Email applicants who do not follow the application instruction WILL NOT be considered.
Asveza Ethiopia Retailing Share Company