A. JOB SUMMARY
- works with clients to help them buy Gift Real estate Houses. They use their in-depth knowledge of the real estate market to help clients find Houses of the Company, and guide them through the process of finalizing purchases.
B. MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- T o accomplish the primary goal of helping clients to buy houses, Salesperson performs many tasks. The core field Salesperson duties and responsibilities.
Solicit New Clients
- Field Salesperson must always be on the lookout for potential new clients to buy the company’s houses. They must take advantage of any new lead, turn them into appointments, and convince prospective clients to work with them.
Track Local Market Conditions
- Salesperson needs to have in-depth knowledge of the local area and real estate market. They should know market trends and neighborhood data, and regularly preview local homes to have a sense for what is on the market.
- Whether the client is buying or not, the Salesperson walks them through each step of the process. He/She advise clients on prices, mortgages and market conditions. As the process advances, he/she helps draft contract paperwork and guide negotiations.
Search for houses
- He/She works with the client to understand their needs and then generate lists of alternative houses. He/She also takes the client to visit the houses, and answer any questions.
- When assisting a client in selling Houses, the Salesperson must promote the houses to potential buyers. He/She helps the client get the house ready for viewing, use advertisements and listing services and regularly host open houses.
A. MINIMUM REQUIREMENT
· Qualification : BA in Marketing or related fields from a recognized University
· Work Experience : 4 Years in Real Estate Companies
· Special Experience :
- Self-starters and energetic promoters, creative and relentless.
· Core skills :
- Proficient in Microsoft applications
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to changing business and client needs
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work remotely and independently meet timelines and deliverable
- Well organized, self-disciplined and professional
- Proven track of successful sales record
- Proficient in Salesforce
- Marketing experience
How to Apply
Application Procedure: Interested applicants are invited to send their application, CV and non-returnable copies via e-mail: email@example.com or submit in person within 10 working days from the date of this announcement to Gift Real Estate PLC, Head Office, located on Bole Road, In front of Getu Commercial Building Behar Building 9th floor , Room No 910. ,Tel. 0911183528