- Company: The Coca-Cola Company
- Location: Ethiopia
- State: Addis Ababa Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: - - Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Jobs in EthiopiaManagement Jobs in EthiopiaSales/Marketing Jobs in Ethiopia
The Coca-Cola Company, which is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, is an American multinational beverage corporation, and manufacturer, retailer, and marketer of nonalcoholic beverage concentrates and syrups.
- Frontline Senior Brand Manager will be the marketing lead for the respective country/region with the overall responsibility for the local relevance, alignment and implementation of marketing plans. Working closely with Country team, Bottling partners and collaborating across all functions to deliver the business plans as measured by volume, share and profit.
- Lead the execution and amplification of marketing plans in the local market as per the brands strategy and operating unit strategy
- Provide nuanced country/regional level input on marketing strategy and plans (e.g. consumer / shopper insights).
- Develop relationships with key bottlers and ensure alignment and buy-in on market agenda.
- Coordinate full details (calendars, resources, metrics) of local activation with Bottlers.
- Identify needs for campaign localization or customization as necessary.
- Provide input on media buying (in partnership with Market procurement).
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities:
- Manage the marketing plans and integration of plans in country/region with the relevant bottler. Also integrate plans with local commercial strategies together with Franchise team and bottler (objectives, DME investments, tracking execution and success metrics, activity calendars, including Innovation projects and IMX Campaigns).
- Provide input on Regional brand plans (activities, calendars, execution of allocated DME) and local innovation opportunities.
- Co-create on development of market-level innovation projects and provide market input for Operating Unit (OU) led IMX campaigns (as applicable).
- Oversee localization and real-time amplification of IMX campaigns within the country/region, providing input to relevant OU IMX team.
- Manage brand activation at the local level, including POSM activations, consumer promotions, experiential marketing, and events (leveraging mkt assets), in coordination with bottlers.
- Lead country/region marketing preparation and participation in key business System Review meetings. Support coordination of Franchise routines together with Franchise Managers.
- Work closely with Platform services to ensure timely procurement process management and compliance related to brand activations.
- OU Front-Line Marketing Portfolio Activator will be the key marketing representative of respective country/region with the overall responsibility for the local relevance, alignment and implementation of marketing plans. Work closely with Franchise team, Bottlers and collaborate across all functions to deliver the plan as measured by volume, share and profit.
Education Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree
Related Work Experience:
- 6+ years significant market and leadership experience.
- Direct experience with marketing activation.
- Business and commercial acumen.
- Ideally experience working with TCCC external partners (bottlers and customers).
- Experience working in cross-functional and cross-geographical teams is preferred.
- Marketing activation / execution
- POs and experiential marketing
- Business / Commercial Acumen
- Relationship management (with INTERNAL & external stakeholders)
- Building Relationships;
- Business Planning;
- Execute Strategies;
- Commercial Strategies;
- Media Management;
- Media Buying Planning;
- Brand Activations;
- Campaign Execution;
- Marketing Strategies;
- Project Management;
- Thought Leadership;
- Cross-Functional Teamwork
What We Can Do for You:
You will be part of the Africa team where teams are the new heroes and our leaders are inclusive orchestrators. Together, in pursuit of our Company Vision to craft LOVED BRANDS, done SUSTAINABLY, FOR A BETTER SHARED FUTURE, we will:
- Leverage our BOUNDERLESS NETWORK
- Make our CULTURE Code inevitable
- Build winning CAPABILITIES
- Change the DNA of our organization to becoming ADAPTABLE
We are doing our best to create a seamless candidate experience for you as you apply for roles within the company. Due to the high volume of vacant positions, the recruitment process may take longer than usual and there may be a longer delay between application and interview. We appreciate your patience.