|Company||:||On Point Management Solutions|
|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||Yusra Home|
|Job Title||:||Furniture Showroom Sales Officer|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Tuesday, October 13, 2020|
|Application Deadline||:||Friday, October 16, 2020|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
On behalf of our client Yusra Home, we are looking for a furniture Showroom Sales Officer to join their team.
About the company
Yusra Home is a new interior design and furniture company ready to be open in a week time. The company is located at around Sapphire Hotel Bole.
We are looking for a furniture Showroom Sales Officer to provide excellent customer service and meet sales quotas for our business.
Candidates with strong communication skills who can make customers feel welcome in our showroom will stand out. You will help identify client needs, present and answer questions about our products and services, and recommend solutions. A positive attitude and a desire to promptly resolve potential customer issues or complaints will make you successful in this role.
Ultimately, you will ensure that customers leave our showroom satisfied and you will contribute to the store’s profitability.
Detailed Tasks and responsibilities
• Greet and direct customers
• Provide accurate information (e.g. product features, pricing, and after-sales services)
• Answer customers’ questions about specific products/services
• Prepare a Performa invoice
• Receive payments and Prepare receipts
• Conduct price and feature comparisons to facilitate purchasing
• Cross-sell products
• Ensure showroom is fully stocked
• Manage returns products
• Coordinate with the other team to provide excellent customer service (especially during peak times)
• Inform customers about discounts and special offers
• Provide customer feedback to the Showroom Manager
• Stay up-to-date with new products/services
10:00 AM- 8:00 PM
Salary & Benefit
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Furniture Showroom Sales Officer ) to [email protected] before the 16th October 2020.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted
Education: BA in Business Management, Interior Design or related fields
Experience: 1 Year of experience in Furniture Showroom or related retail stores
Gender- Women Only
Skills: Basic computer skill, Good communication skill
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||Negotiable|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||Negotiable|