|Company||:||General Job Post Account-16|
|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||Ethio-Wetlands and Natural Resources Association (EWNRA)|
|Job Title||:||Gender, Youth & Livelihood Officer|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Friday, December 27, 2019|
|Application Deadline||:||Friday, January 3, 2020|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
Ethio-Wetlands and Natural Resources Association (EWNRA)
Position: Gender, Youth & Livelihood Officer
• Under the supervision of and being accountable to the Project Coordinator the Gender, Youth and Livelihood Officer is responsible, independently and/or with other staff members for supporting women groups and organizing youth groups or strengthening existing youth groups through providing technical support and promote livelihood development activities. Facilitate the establishment of youth groups in close collaboration and working hand in hand with the Project Cooperative and Marketing Officer. Working closely and in consultation with local communities and responsible government institutions including Women, Youth and Children Office and Cooperative Promotion Office to establish and support women and youth groups. Identify areas where youth can take part for creating their own jobs through a number of activities. Follow up the existing youth and women organizations within the project intervention localities, provide the necessary technical support for strengthen them and enhance their role and involvement in decision-making positions. Responsible for preparation of monthly, quarterly, annual reports for the activities undertaken within the project intervention kebeles.
• Duty Station: Fogera Woreda, Woreta Township with travel to kebeles when deemed necessary
• Female candidates are encouraged to apply for all the posts.
• Closing date: January 3, 2020 and only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
How to Apply
• Application can be sent to EWNRA in the following address. All supporting documents (copies of credentials) have to be posted and only CVs should be sent in digital form through the email address.
• Email: [email protected]
Ethio Wetlands and Natural Resources Association
P.O.Box 1518 code 1110
• The potential candidate for the post should have BSc Degree from a recognized University/College in Gender studies, Development Economics or Rural Development or Economics or Agricultural Extension or combination of these fields. Besides, s/he should have at least 4 years of demonstrated work experience and short trainings in areas of gender and mainstreaming.
• Competency in computer applications of MS Offices packages is required.
• Understanding and speaking local language is mandatory.
• Cooperative, team player, gender sensitive and excellent in interpersonal relationships.
• Have a strong commitment and openness to learn and share.
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|