The General Accounts Division Manager reports to Finance Director of Shemu Group and expected to organize and perform all General Accounts activities of Shemu Group. Moreover that, his/her duties include;
- Check payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Check prepared format journal entries and synthesize common ledger for subsidiary accounts.
- Provide support to safe keeping of internal expenses in company.
- Documents financial transactions by recording account information.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements.
- Monitor account reconciliation, bank reconciliation, tax and calculations inclusive of cost accounting plus factory data recording processes.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Prepare daily income/sales and prepare daily journal entry
- Prepare and verify daily and monthly reports
- Analyze different general ledger accounts regularly.
- Collate bank statements on monthly basis.
- Design and prepare audit schedules for internal and external audit processors.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Prepare consolidated and individual financial statements:
- Shall keep intercompany accounts reconciled and up to date
- Establish month-end staff loan, purchase advance, construction in progress and vendor reports on time
- Verify payment documents are accurate, complete and legal before they are paid
- Conform monthly and yearly tax filing within company stated period of time
- Prepare vendor reconciliations periodically
- Job Requirements:
- Minimum of M.A./B.A. Degree in Accounting, accounting and Finance, Management or related fields minimum of five/seven year direct experience in general accounts management areas of which three/five years under supervisory or managerial role .
Additional soft and hard skills
- High analytic and reporting skill,
- Excellent in team work and active team player
- Cost consciousness
- Experience of working to tight deadlines,
- Experience to work under pressure,
- Literate in use of ERP package(Like Microsoft Nav)
- Working experience in manufacturing sector is preferable
- How To Apply:
Interested applicants who fulfill the stated requirements can submit their application letter, CV and relevant credentials with non-returnable photocopies in person within seven (07) consecutive working days to Shemu Group Corporate Office located around Kaliti TOTAL or Kafdem Plaza infront of Kaliti Metal Factory (Behind Kaliti Moenco) Shemu group corporate Office building 3rd floor. Or through email stating “Application for the post in which you are applying for” in subject line through email firstname.lastname@example.org in a single pdf file attachment.
Email applicants who do not follow the application instruction will NOT be considered
HRM and OD Director