Haile Grand Addis is the newly opening five-star hotel and the 8th destination of Haile Hotels & Resorts Group located in Addis Ababa about 2 kilometers away from the Israel Embassy in front of Lamberet Square.
Required Number: 1
Terms of Employment: Permanent
- A minimum of 5 years of experience & 3 years in similar or related managerial Position is required
- Four or Five-star hotel Managerial experience is mandatory
- Proven work experience as guest relation manger or similar role.
- The ability to manage guest relations team (including guest service agents and concierge to ensure the company standard operating procedures are complied.
- The abilities to make all clients feel welcome and ensure to deliver an excellent, pleasant and conformable stay to the maximum brand promises.
- Leadership skill along with the ability to motivate a team in to high performance.
- Excellent interpersonal skill along with approachable & inviting personality to initiate communication.
- Great anticipation of guests needs & excellent decision-making ability
- The ability to solicit & analyze customer feedback to provide strategic direction for continuous improvement.
- Able to work under pressure with multiple tasks & workload and acquire excellent leadership skill.
- Excellent problem solving and multi-tasking skill
- Profound experience in customer service, and hands-on experience of IDS/OPERA
- Strong sense of responsibility and a professional presentation.
- Customer service drive with outstanding communication and active listing skill.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skill, ability to speak, read, and writing both in English and Amharic or any additional language.
Educational Qualifications Required
- BA Degree in Hotel Management, Hospitality Management, Marketing Management, Business Management, Tourism management or related field
Minimum Work Experience Needed
- 5 years & Above
- Coaching and training skill
- Excellent listening skill.
- An excellent practical computer skill
- Highly organized and result oriented
- Excellent Communication and customer relation skill
- Detail Oriented
- Team player
- Ability to work on flexible hours
- Excellent customer service skill
How to Apply