On behalf of a well renowned business organization Adira Employment is recruiting for HR and Admin Coordinator Position. The organization is a PLC located in Addis Ababa around Mexico.
Job Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist with all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests
- Maintain both hard and digital copies of employees' records
- Assist with the recruitment process by advertising positions, identifying candidates, conducting interviews, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts
- Assist with performance management procedures
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas
- Maintain digital attendance of staff
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Assist the finance manager with payroll
- Keep up-to-date with the latest labor laws and best practices in the country.
- Update employee handbook and code of conduct
- Ensure the smooth running of all administrative functions under the guidance of the General Manager
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company. Oversee records management and follow up
- Oversee fleet and fuel management
- Ensure that the organization receive efficient, effective and timely administrative and logistical support
- Regularly update the office procedures manual and ensure that the provisions have been fully implemented
- Ensure that best practices have been followed in procurement and asset management of the organization
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons (e.g electricians)
- Manage office bills in a timely manner
- Assist the General Manager as needed
- BA degree in Business, Marketing, Public Admin or related fields with 3-6 years’ experience in a similar role
- Supervisory experience is preferable
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English and Amharic languages
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices. In addition Must be familiar with the Ethiopian labor law
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Strong understanding of confidentiality as it relates to Human Resources.
- Proficient in MS Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook
If you are interested in this position please e-mail us your CV and cover letter and please put HR and Admin Coordinator P-0852 in the title of your e-mail.