HR MANAGER – FACTORY
Do you have the ability to inspire and motivate others? Are you a strategic thinker? A great communicator? If so, this may be the right job for you. Our client is in search of a progressive HR Leader that will support, empower and enable their workforce to achieve the organizational vision.
- To understand business goals and recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in business processes, productivity and employee engagement
To lead and direct the functions of the HR department including using resourceful means to hire and
interview staff, administering pay, benefits and leaves, and embed company policies and practices.
- To oversee and manage a performance evaluation system that drives high performance.
- To ensure legal compliances throughout human resource management.
- To implement a strong on-boarding process that will set new hires on the right track.
- To give helpful and engaging presentations.
To handle staffing issues such as moderating disputes and directing disciplinary
- To give new hire orientation, leadership training and professional development.
To implement employee development strategy and succession planning based on
training and professional development.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or other related fields.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in HR
- Proven working experience as HR Manager or other HR executives in a factory setting.
- People oriented and results driven.
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
Please send your CVs to [email protected] with the subject title HR MANAGER before September 25th, 2020.
About YES | YOUR EMPLOYMENT SOLUTIONS
YES | Your Employment Solutions delivers full-cycle recruitment services and executive search
support by discovering and screening the most qualified candidates utilizing cutting-edge
technology and timeless traditional headhunting methods. Based in Addis Ababa, YES has
become the industry leader in the specialty areas of manufacturing, engineering, HR, sales,
marketing, information technology, supply chain, accounting &; finance and operations.