- Company: Jotun Ethiopia
- Location: Ethiopia
- State: Addis Ababa Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Ethiopia
Jotun is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of decorative paints, marine, protective and powder coatings. The Group has 62 companies and 40 production facilities around the world, and more than 9 800 employees. Jotun is represented in more than 100 countries through own subsidiaries, joint ventures, agents, branch offices and distributors. The Jotun Group’s sales in 2018 was NOK 17.7 billion. The Jotun Group is organised into four segments and seven geographical regions, and has its head office in Sandefjord, Norway.
Support the HR department by performing administrative and clerical tasks to support HR procedures and policies. Implement and execute HR administrative processes. May take ownership and work independently within assigned tasks and areas.
- Handling processes such as visa applications, letters for governments, etc.
- Data input of global and/or local systems
- Support HR colleagues on projects or work that needs to be conducted in the department
- May interact with the organization directly in the course of completing assigned tasks
- May interact with external suppliers such as hotels, caterers, printers, etc. to agree and proceed with booking venues, services, etc.
- Create reports and extracts from various systems/solutions
- Identify and report problems and may suggest solutions
PERSONAL QUALITIES AND WHAT WE OFFER
We can offer
- Extensive opportunities for professional and personal development, both through on-the-job training and Jotun Academy.
- A friendly and supportive working environment.
- An international corporate culture founded on our four values; Care, Respect, Loyalty, and Boldness.
Scope Of Work: Local
Contract Type: Regular
- Bachelor: Human Resources Management (Required)
- Amharic, English
- PF Human Resources