Department: Import and Export
ROMINA PLC was established in 1973. It has engaged in multidisciplinary segments, from Café & Restaurant, to various import activities and coffee export. Currently the company is managing more than 600 employees. The company’s engagement in multi segment business will give a better opportunity for employees to develop their skill and profession in different area.
- Handles and Follow up all steps and procedures of import and export
- Verify and maintain records of incoming and outgoing goods, prepare goods for dispatch, arrange clearance and collection of imported cargo from customs.
- Follow up on a daily activities regarding export booking, documentations, and permit , packing list, invoicing as well as customs declarations are organized well
- Liaison activities of the company with Government sectors, or other clients, or business partners.
- Handles documentations on a traceable way
- Prepare reports on the activities of the operation
- Any other duties delegated from time to time by management
Qualifications and Skills
- BA/BSC Degree in Management, accounting, Marketing, IT or office Management or related
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience on import and export related business
- A keen eye for numbers
- Good working skill on computer
- Good command of English communication skill
- Excellent interpersonal skills; demonstrated ability to interact professionally with all business partners.
How to Apply