Tradethiopia.com is the largest business-to-business (B2B) marketplace in Ethiopia and one of the fast growing, most-visited business websites in Africa. It connects so many buyers and suppliers in over 75 countries and regions across 40 major product categories.
TradEthiopia.com has also an import / export business activities.
At the moment our company is working on transforming and globalizing tradethiopia.com, growing it for and among global customers (with an initial focus on Ethiopian businesses). We are expanding our products and services to help small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) , farmer cooperative unions operate more efficiently, grow more rapidly, and empower their local communities.
What we’re looking for
we’re looking for an enthusiastic, intelligent, and hardworking candidate to join our team and work to optimize our online / offline business operations to a higher success.
We’re looking for somebody that continuously wants to improve our operations and will not take no for an answer. To be successful in this role you’ll need to be dynamic, thinking outside of normal expectations for the role and working within all disciplines.
Job Description :
- Responsible to develop for end-to-end e-commerce platform.
- Responsible to develop mobile applications.
- Develop E-commerce platform development strategies to meet revenue and growth targets through digital customer venues. Understand online analytics and metrics to strategically plan and implement sales growth.
- Entering trade data to our B2B platform.
- Develop scheduled marketing content for all our online / offline marketing channels.
- Develop content for social media sites such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Troubleshoot any issues with our websites working closely with our website content providers and hosts.
- Responsible for daily supervision, development, and performance evaluations of our E-commerce online/offline B2B marketing channels.
- Update websites daily. Produce original blog content for our websites. Produce digital marketing ads for e-blasts and Google’s display network.
- Maintain Google pay-per-click campaigns.
- Work closely with our marketing agency to continually develop SEO strategy.
- Shoot and edit videos and photography.
- Work closely with sales staff to manage review software and maintain customer satisfaction.
- Work with the Marketing team to develop promotions.
- You will drive conversion rate optimization, site merchandising, user experience, and site operations for our ecommerce website.
- Manage several key accounts across different categories local & international, responsible for the daily account management matters and the business results of these accounts.
- Able to identify customer’s pain point.
- Able to communicate and collaborate with local and international sales representatives.
- Train and coach sales staff in standard policies, procedures, and best practices in terms of optimizing our B2B systems.
- Able to work independently and also a good team player, share the company core value and commit to meet the deadlines under time constraints.
- Support customers in virtual or on place.
- Able to continuously develop and grow our E commerce business.
- Willing to take pre-employment and on job trainings.
- Able to attend local and international trade related events
- Strong English verbal and written communication
- Other local and foreign language proficiency is a plus
Required Qualification : Degree in Computer Science & IT, Software Engineering or any other related field of study- with: 3+ Years working experience in E-Commerce platform development, social media marketing content development, mobile application development, cloud computing, software development, computer networking, animation, and Photoshop.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must apply online on this link