Job Description: Our Company is looking to recruit a highly professional and competent Junior Building (Property) manager to administer commercial and residential properties.
Main Job Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities of Junior Building (Property) Manager
- Conduct and document regular facilities inspection
- Obtain quotes and tenders from vendors and suppliers. Negotiate contracts to optimize delivery and cost saving
- Manage and review service contracts to ensure building management needs are being met
- Develop implement a building management program including preventive maintenance and life-cycle requirements
- Meets with prospective tenants to show properties, conduct interviews, receive rental applications and explain terms of occupancy.
- Supervise maintenance and repair of facilities and equipment
- Oversee building refurbishment and renovation
- Plan and manage building central services such as reception, security, cleaning, waste disposal and parking
- Ensure prompt and effective complaints resolution
- Coordinate move in/ out
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in construction Management, Civil Engineering, Business management, Hospitality Management, Marketing Management, Project Management or related qualification.
- Candidates who finished their High School and preparatory in Cathedral School, Nazareth School, St. Joseph School is a plus.
- Working knowledge of principles and practices of project management, business administration accounting/ financial, human resource management, electrical and mechanical systems, procurement and contracts
- Experience in construction, maintenance and all facets of building operation
- Solid computer and systems knowledge
- 1 – 2 year experience
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Communication skills, planning and organizational skills, negotiation skills, problem analysis, decision-making, customer service orientation, adaptability and team work
How to Apply
Applicants fulfilling the stated criteria could send their applications with CV and copy of testimonial by Email Address:- [email protected] within 10 working days.
Note: Use Junior Building (Property) Manager" as the subject line of your email