Established in 2013, Scepto import has positioned itself among the leading trading companies in the supply of water related goods, off grid power supply water well drilling and treatment chemicals and electro mechanical equipment’s.
Sales Engineer Responsibilities:
- Preparing and developing technical presentations to explain our company's products or services to customers.
- Discussing equipment needs and system requirements with customers and engineers.
- Collaborating with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support.
- Generating high-quality sales leads, following up after initial contact, securing and renewing orders, negotiating prices, completing sales, and arranging deliveries.
- Researching, developing and modifying products to meet customers' technical requirements and needs.
- Helping customers who have problems with installed products and recommending improved or upgraded materials and machinery.
- Soliciting and logging client feedback and evaluating the data to create new sales and marketing strategies to target customers.
- Identifying areas for improvement and communicating these issues as well as possible solutions to upper management.
- Setting and achieving sales goals and quotas.
- Training other members of the sales team on the technical aspects of the company's products and services.
- Graduated in Electrical, Mechanical or Hydro Engineering.
- one year and above experience needed especially in import companies.
Sales Engineer Requirements:
- A bachelor's degree in Graduated in Electrical, Mechanical or Hydro Engineering.
- Experience in sales and the technology field.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, customer service, and sales skills.
- The ability to relate technical information to non-technical customers.
- Excellent technical and problem-solving skills.
- Good team working skills.
- Willingness to continue your sales and engineering education.
- Proficiency in Written and Spoken English.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills.
- Must be Awareness about engines, pumps and Ups.
How to Apply
Any interested applicant can contact us through this email : [email protected]