KAKI PLC is an official dealer and assembler of ISUZU in Ethiopia. It is also engaged in different business lines including import, export, metal fabrication, after sales services, and cargo freight transport operations. The company wishes to employ a qualified professional for the Junior Store Keeper position:
General Duties and Responsibilities:
Assist in receiving and recording of new stock as it comes in, and move stock onto trucks or store shelves as needed; and monitor stock levels at the warehouse and know when to replenish stock.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Store and handle stock items according to store procedures and guidelines.
- Perform order picking, goods in, goods out operations to ensure accuracy with minimum handling and stock damage.
- Receive and issue materials after checking them against appropriate documents such as purchase orders, packing lists, invoices etc.
- Maintain Bin Cards for all items and notes about problems associated with stock.
- Sort stock items according to characteristics such as size, weight, associated hazards and storage factors.
- Use proper material handling and safety signs in store during loading, unloading and moving materials to-and-from store to avoid any risk of damages on property or injury to the store personnel.
- Assist in conducting physical counts of stock items and reconcile with data to maintain adequate inventory levels; reports any differences to immediate supervisor.
- Assist in maintaining stock accuracy by ensuring the physical stock is in line with the warehouse management system and ensure all stock movements are recorded to ensure accuracy.
- Maintain warehouse records such as issuing, receiving, purchase order and other related documents in appropriate places and with due care.
- Assist in reconciling physical balances with that of bin cards regularly by conducting stock taking.
- Assist in ensuring security of Warehouse environment and maintain access control, ensuring 5S housekeeping standards are maintained at all times.
- Implement procedures for safety and security of warehouse environment and all stock items.
- Keep warehouse all the time clean, undertake all safety measurements to prevent accident or hazards and uses proper material handling systems.
- Check that all air outlets, fittings, fixtures and lightings of the warehouse are properly functioning.
- Participate in training programs to update skill and adapt to changing situations.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Company.
Required Number : 1(One)
Qualification : Diploma (10+3) in Store management or related field
Work Experience : 2 years in relevant role
Skills and Abilities:
- Communication – both verbal and written
- Computer literate with good numeric skills
How to Apply
Interested applicants who fulfill the job requirements listed above can submit their application letter, CV’s and testimonials via our e -mail: [email protected] in person to the company head office at the following address within 10(six) consecutive days.
Addis Ababa – Ethiopia, Street to Gerji Jackros around Meta Beer Warehouse 350m
on the way to Egziabherab Church in front of mega printing press
For additional information please call us
Tel. No.: +251911515694 or +251911225238 or +2511 667 04 99