The Key Account Manager is responsible for achieving the target and maintaining a smooth & healthy discipline in finance.
The Key Account Manager is in charge of the Primary & secondary sales of assigned distributors / territories/ accounts.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- He/ She will have to ensure the achievement of Monthly Operating Plan in terms of primary & secondary sales both by value & volume.
- He/ She will be leading the effective focus on new product launch/re-launch to establish product in the market & achieve/exceed defined sales targets.
- He/she will be responsible for building market coverage strategy to generate higher revenue and locate the gap and opportunity area and getting the plan executed by the team.
- He/ She will be managing channel partners and collaborating with them to ensure healthy ROI
- He/ She will be responsible for selling the entire range of products in the assigned area.
- He/ She will be responsible for planning and executing channel and new-town expansion.
- He/ She will have to monitor merchandising standards, planogram, and product visibility in the market with dominance as per company norms
- He/ She will be expected to carry out monthly and quarterly forecasting of all major brands and SKUs to plan and execute to achieve optimum result
- He/ She will be expected to recruit, manage, and motivate the sales team
- He/ She will ensure timely collection of payments with orders & timely execution of follow-ups with Factory/Distributors/Agents.
- He/ She will analyze relevant business & competitor information from market.
- He/ She will be submitting the relevant reports prescribed by authority & required by MIS.
- Any other related task assigned by HOD.
- Driving License (Preferable)
- Ability to work over the time framework.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge of working in MS-office & Internet.
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Degree in Business Management/ Marketing .
- Demonstrated track-record and ability to manage Distributors/Agents ability to analyze data and provide insights from data
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Up country sales or similar role
How to Apply
Please title your application with subject line: - "Key Accounts Manager - Jimma"
Candidates meeting the above-required qualifications are invited to send their CV through [email protected]
Only those applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted for an interview.
Application deadline: August 9th, 2022