|Company||:||On Point Management Solutions|
|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||DMC Construction PLC|
|Job Title||:||Machinery and Heavy-Duty Vehicle Rental Supervisor|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Friday, April 29, 2022|
|Application Deadline||:||Monday, May 2, 2022|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
On behalf of our client, a GC1 construction company, we are looking for a successful candidate to fill the position of Machinery and Heavy-Duty Vehicle Rental Supervisor.
• Determines/understands customer equipment/machinery needs through questioning and qualifying; provides alternative equipment suggestions to customers, if appropriate, based upon information obtained and comprehensive knowledge of all equipment available.
• Negotiates price and volume of original orders by maximizing rate and volume.
• Obtains all necessary customer information; financing and/or credit finalizes and secures equipment for dates needed, places the rental/purchase order in the computer system, and organizes transportation for orders.
• Communicates with production for upcoming equipment/machinery/vehicle requirements.
• Administers all aspects of rental contracts; accurate rental dates, rates, and all ancillary charges, amendments, suspensions, terminations, filing of contracts and related paperwork, and checking invoices and credit memos against contract files.
• Addresses customer questions and concerns in a professional manner in order to resolve issues to the satisfaction of the customer and DMC Engineering Rentals.
• Supports sales and marketing efforts by performing prospecting calls, forwarding sales leads and incoming inquiries to the sales group, and acting as a liaison for marketing with respect to product promotions and rental programs.
• Creates weekly management reports and provides updates.
• Ensures all activity and customer transactions are performed within Hydro Engineering safety policies.
• May be responsible for other tasks, including but not limited to picking up and delivering equipment, stocking and maintaining inventory, loading and unloading equipment, and/or performing basic maintenance to equipment.
• Performs other duties as assigned by the Manager.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Machinery and Heavy-Duty Vehicle Rental Supervisor | Construction Company) [email protected] before May 2, 2022
Kindly indicate your current/last salary on your CV
• A Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field of studies.
• 5 years’ experience working in machinery/equipment/ heavy duty vehicle rental coordination
• Work Location- Lebu Mebrat- Candidates must live in nearby areas of the company or must be willing to relocate to nearby areas of the company
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||ETB 0.00|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||ETB 0.00|