Responsible for working alongside managers and accepting delegated responsibilities and duties with the goal of eventually becoming a permanent employee in a selected department, the management trainee will have a comprehensive training which will include duties in several departments such as Finance, Marketing, Sales, Human Resources, M & A/ Legal and Supply/ logistics. The ideal candidate will be open to learning new things, not afraid to take chances, and interested in learning every aspect of running this company.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work in different departments to gain perspective, including marketing, sales, finance, purchasing, human resources, and M & A/ Legal departments.
- Learns line and staff functions, operations, management viewpoints and company policies and practices that affect each phase of business.
- Meet performance (SMART) goals and objectives set by upper management and determined upon accepting the position
- Report on the progress of goals and objectives
- Observe experienced workers to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures, and standards required for performance of departmental duties
- Provide support as needed in the various departments, including reporting, data-entry, presentation creation, strategic planning, customer service as needed
- Attend periodic evaluations.
- Achieve a passing score in all areas of the management training program in order to continue in the program.
- Critical Thinking/Problem Solving.
- Oral/Written Communications skill in English and Amharic.
- Information Technology Application.
- Professionalism/Work Ethic.
- Career driven.
- Open to learn
- A good listener
- BA degree in Accounting, Marketing management, business management, LLB, Logistics and procurement management, Economics, Electrical engineering, Mechanical engineering, Computer science and any other business related fields.
- Fresh graduate
How to Apply
Please title your application with subject line: -"Management Trainee"
Candidates meeting the above-required qualifications are invited to send their CV through [email protected]
Only those applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted for an interview.
Application deadline: February 24th, 2021