Korea Business Center Addis Ababa, a commercial Section of the Embassy of the Republic of Korea, is a regional office of KOTRA (Korea Trade Investment Promotion Agency; a governmental institution of the Republic of Korea). Our key mission is to promote trade and investment between Korea and Ethiopia.
We would like to invite qualified and experienced candidates for the following position
All qualified & interested candidates are invited to apply
Work Hour: Full-time (40 hours per week, 5 days a week)
Contract Period: May 1 – December 31, 2021 (from then on, annually renewable)
Duty Location(s): Office in Bisrate Gabriel area, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Nationality: Ethiopian or Korean
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Major responsibilities of the Marketing and Research Manager include:
- Providing high-quality customer service to Korean companies
- Proactively developing and maintaining a solid business network and contacts within Ethiopia
- Preparing and disseminating market intelligence reports to Korean clients
- Initiating, organizing and managing promotional activities such as trade delegations, exhibitions, conferences, and seminars
- Advocating Korean business interests
- Supporting Korean business’s investment activities into Ethiopia
First degree from a recognized university
- MBA, or other business-related master degree is a plus
- Specialty in a business-related field (e.g. business administration, economics, international business, trade) is preferred, but not required.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken).
- Fluency in Amharic (written and spoken).
- Understanding Korean language is a plus
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience in a field of marketing, business development, business analysis & business consulting, market intelligence & research, import & export, or business support in a public sector
- Experience in the field of public procurement, project management, and other international organization is a plus
How to Apply
Candidates must submit their English resume or CV to the following email address by the 7 th of April: [email protected]
Letter of recommendation will be considered if submitted together with the resume or CV, but this is not required.
After the document review, only qualified candidates will be contacted and interviewed. Credentials, evidence of qualifications, and other pertinent documents will be required to submit at a later stage of the hiring process.
If you have a question regarding this position, please contact the below person:
Elham, 091-348-7089(mobile) / 011-320-4305(office)