Duties and Responsibilities:
- High level of energy and ability to motivate others.
- Great attention to detail, highly organized yet able to see the “big Picture”
- Ability to understand and communicate with all stakeholders.
- Excellent decision-making skills and ability to propose sound initiatives.
- Able to collect market and customer feedback for analysis.
- Able to collect daily data, analyze, process and report in required format.
- Should have good analytical skills to find ways to increase sales.
- BA Degree in Sales, Marketing, Business Administration, Management, Economics or related fields.
- Candidates who can speak English and additional 2 or 3 local languages are preferable
- Computer application skill (MS office must)
- 3/Three/ years and above with relevant work experience.
Work experience in selling and marketing of motor cycles and bajajs is highly desirable and advantageous .
How to Apply
Applicants who are interested in the afore-mentioned jobs and fulfill the respective qualifications and requirements cansubmit their application letter, CV and copies of their credentials within 6 working days to the our HR Department located at Addis Ababa, Gurdshola, next to the traffic light on SaliteMhiret church – Jackross road, BMP Building (In front of BAROK building) 1st floor room no 101
Email to: [email protected]
1. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for interview.
2. Submitted documents are non-returnable.
3. work experience in selling and marketing of motor cycles and bajajs is highly desirable and advantageous.
4. Application deadline: 6 working days (from Monday- Saturday during working hours).
For further information, please call 0116678929 or 0911661295