Support effective implementation of marketing strategies through analysing market insights and plans, interacting with internal and external stakeholders, coordinating and executing promotional activities and product positioning in line with region and/or segment direction in order to support sales growth targets and enhance brand awareness.
- Support the development and implementation of marketing plans
- Manage and execute communication on relevant digital and social media, including company websites and intranet sites
- Secure local implementation of concepts, product or brand strategies as well as targeted campaigns and launches
- Assist in creating localised brand campaigns and activities
- Responsible for implementation of local promotional programs
- Manage external agencies
- Responsible for providing market data for analysing sales performance and product positioning
- Responsible for handling administrative marketing tasks such as legal approvals, documentation, etc.
- Prepare and manage the ordering of marketing materials
- Build relationship with relevant suppliers, customers or other stakeholders
- Responsible for understanding sales performance and product positioning in the market by analysing market data
- Responsible for increasing brand awareness by implementing Company’s strategies, policies and localizing regional initiatives to achieve targeted market share.
- Bachelor: Marketing (Required)
- Amharic, English
Other qualifications (certificates, skills etc.):
- Brand Activations, Brand Promotions, Event Promotions, Promotional Merchandising, Social Media Promotions
PERSONAL QUALITIES AND WHAT WE OFFER
Extensive opportunities for professional and personal development, both through on-the-job training and Jotun Academy.
A friendly and supportive working environment.
An international corporate culture founded on our four values; Care, Respect, Loyalty, and Boldness.
How to Apply