|Company||:||On Point Management Solutions|
|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||On Point Management Solutions|
|Job Title||:||Marketing Officer|FMCG|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Wednesday, June 12, 2019|
|Application Deadline||:||Tuesday, June 18, 2019|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
On Behalf of our clients, who is engaged in FMCG import and wholesale, we are looking for dynamic & enthusiastic Marketing Officer.
The Marketing Officer will be primarily responsible for driving the company’s FMCG marketing campaigns both internally and externally and play a key part in communicating the organization’s marketing message, actively sourcing for new customers; establishing direct interaction with wholesale and retail customers, receiving personnel and other associates, developing strong relationships with them and proactively resolving problems and increasing sales.
• Responsible for promotion planning including BTL and ATL marketing activities
• Execute and supervise promotion activities & marketing collaterals
• Formulate and implement national advertising, store promotion, joint promotion, licensing plans and events
• Control, maintain and review on the marketing projects to assure meeting business objectives, deadlines and working within a budget.
• Communicate and align with inter-departments, stores, external vendors and agencies to implement the marketing activities
• Liaise with strategic partners for joint promotion opportunities
Salary & Benefit
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV and application letter quoting the job title on the email subject (Marketing Officer|FMCG) to email@example.com before 18th of June 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV/email
• University graduate in Marketing, Communication or Business or related disciplines
• A minimum of 3 years' marketing experience
• Solid exposure in a retail/wholesale environment or FMCG industry
• Knowledge and experience in BTL, ATL and sales campaign activities
• Dynamic and creative to cope with the fast-paced working environment
• Excellent communication and organization skills
• Good command of English with strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||Negotiable|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||Negotiable|