- Company: Zeleman Communication
- Location: Ethiopia
- State: Ethiopia
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Advertising/Media Jobs in Ethiopia
Zeleman is an Ethiopian, integrated full service, communications, advertising and production agency. We are the only full service agency with all capabilities built in-house to provide the most efficient and cost effective solutions for our clients.
Founded in 2005 by CEO and Chief Creative Director Zelalem Woldemariam, Zeleman currently employs over 100 experienced communications professionals. The agency has long-term relationships with Ethiopia’s biggest brands and international organizations from Diageo, Ethiopian Airlines, Coca-Cola, Tiger Brands, UNICEF, Save the Children and many more. As one of the largest media buyers in Ethiopia Zeleman also has strong relations with all media owners in the country.
Zeleman is looking for a media manager who will be responsible for determining the best TV channels and Radio stations and negotiating with competitive deal on behalf of our client’s. This includes the following responsibilities
- Increasing the public’s interest in our client’s products and services through thoughtful media strategies and implementing plans that optimize our client’s reach to varying and wider audiences, reporting the department’s performance,
- Maintaining client account priorities status and,
- Building long-term relationships with media channel personnel
- BA degree with experience in media management, marketing, sales or similar business fields knowledge of media channels and media planning and negation skills.
- Experience in supervising others, handling clients and presentation and report writing skills are also required.
How to Apply