Job Objective ：
Reporting to the Regional Manager, you work closely with business units, vendors and other operations team members, you are the main interface with vendors on behalf of the BUs on sourcing new vendors, you will manage vendors to track and monitor their performance, coordinate QC processes, handle all negotiation with vendors in case of PO exceptions, co-work with other operations teams for follow-up and also keep good relationships with them to bring more benefit on company business.
Job Responsibilities ：
- Work closely with BU on vendor selection and consider new vendor from different resource.
- Provide inputs to BUs on price, quantity and lead time decisions.
- Responsible of all samples (Follow up, quality checking and approvals).
- Responsible for full order follow up starting from PO until goods shipped.
- Conduct ongoing trend research and identify hot products from vendors for the category, give inputs to PD merchandisers on preferred vendors for new product development.
- Negotiate price/quantity/ETD by exception when vendors disagree with the initial POs issued from BUs. Validate with sourcing controller and category manager on price discrepancy and validate with BU logistics teams on quantity and ETD discrepancy
- Liaise with BU sourcing controllers to identify potential to improve margins (e.g. price negotiation, changing existing vendors, changing specifications, etc.), When changing vendors for existing products, manage the process to decide on new vendors as well as validating vendor compliance with QA team
- Lead vendor relationship management, identifying preferred vendor by SKU and consistently tracking their performance based on pre-defined KPI and vendor scorecard
- Coordinate with category managers, vendors, Sourcing and Operations teams to ensure product development schedules are maintained
- Provide input to build up product specifications and provide cost engineering recommendation to category director/managers
- Participate in fairs to find new and appropriate vendors and frequently have travelling to visit vendors.
- Follow up compliance audit program, inform vendor about necessary test, arrange QC Inspectors to pick up compliance test auditing samples according to QE's auditing plan, and counter check the compliance record before QC inspection (RoHS/Cadmium/REACH DoC…etc.)
- Negotiate with vendors for better delivery time when necessary. Inform and co-work with other Operations teams for related PO management issues when necessary.
- Coordinate availability of inspection references (PO, Approved samples, checklists, etc.) for use during inspection.
- Follow up skip inspection program, update timely with vendor and GIP, follow up vendor’s self-inspection result
- Maintain/update GIP/QC Database properly to ensure the data input correctly and timely
- Manage Goods Ready Date according to the PO EFD data in GIP to achieve best delivery on time ratio, provide PO management training to vendor when necessary, push vendors to book inspection and shipment on time, in case of exception, contact and push vendor and coordinate with BU and shipping forwarder timely.
- Manage vendor claims, update timely with BU/GIP.
- Accepting / rejecting an order in term of quality in system for the final QC decision
- Visit factories when necessary for business meeting and capacity audit.
- Run Capacity audit at factory
- Track vendor Delivery performance to anticipate delivery issues
- Communicate KPI to vendors in monthly basis and follow up CAPs from vendor in order to hit KPI target
- other task assigned by superior.
- University Degree or above on Textile/garment, Marketing or related categories on business
- Experience working for an international buyer/company is preferred.
- English fluent both oral & writing
- Self-confident to speak in front of a large audience
- Expert in Excel & PPT
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a Team/ self-starter
- Strong negotiation skills
- Customer service minded
- Results / deadlines oriented
- Quick learner and passionate
- Able to handle multiple tasks
How to Apply
Interested and qualifies applicant should apply through the email below