- Company: AltaSoft Software Solutions
- Location: Ethiopia
- State: Addis Ababa Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Ethiopia
AltaSoftAltaSoft Software Solutions SRL is a low-cost and high-quality software development & outsource company. AltaSoft is focussed on near shoring. With our teams in Romania and Russia we can assure the highest quality of software developers for you.
Reports To: Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Lead
Location: Bucharest, remote
Contract Type: Full-Time / Contractor
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Functional Consultant to join large Microsoft Dynamics CRM projects. The Dynamics CRM Functional Consultant will be responsible for reviewing client business processes, re-engineering the client’s processes to improve efficiency, and performing many of the functional tasks required for a successful CRM implementation.
- Interact with prospects / clients to understand business requirements and document the same
- Demonstrate MSCRM solution capabilities to the client
- Conduct business process analysis and create Fit/Gap report
- Create Solution design to address client business, interface and performance requirements
- Advise on complex MS Dynamics CRM business cases and propose comprehensive solutions based on MS CRM, 3rd parties and customizations
- Create functional requirement and functional design for customizations
- Create estimates for implementation tasks
- Provide MS Dynamics SME expertise to client and mentor team members
- Data migration (Data mapping) from external systems into MS CRM
- Conduct solution testing and assist with user acceptance testing
- Conduct user and administrator training
- Facilitate workshops to develop business requirements; create demonstrations to provide proof of concept; plan and assist the team in drafting statements of work to include estimation of effort/cost.
- Provide input and advice regarding Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM 2015/2016 capabilities, functions and features to clients and prospects.
- Conduct hands-on implementation, configuration and development of the various components of Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM 2015/2016.
- Build positive client relationships by developing an understanding of the client’s business processes.
- Develop analytical and insightful recommendations to meet deliverable targets, and complete project tasks within budget and to customer satisfaction.
- Perform requirements gathering, Business Process Analysis.
- Understand customer requirements and advise project team on highly specialized, complex solutions architecture and implementation.
- Participate as the technical expert in proposal development and presentations to prospective clients.
- Deliver presentations to all levels of management.
- Adapt to different end-user learning styles when training, gathering requirements, etc.
- Create documentation for clients, including PowerPoint presentations and Visio workflows regarding functional and technical requirements, design, training, process engineering, etc.
- Assist internal resources with support or pre-sales of Microsoft CRM and related integrations.
Education, Certifications and Experience:
- 3-5 years Microsoft Dynamics CRM implementation experience.
- Job role experience as a consultant in a consulting practice, facilitating discovery workshops.
- Excellent communication skills; ability to interact with all levels of employees including C-level.
- Experience creating strong business cases supported by compelling value propositions.
- Experience gathering business requirements (to be model, as is model, etc.) and experience configuring Microsoft CRM modules including Sales and Call Center. Marketing a plus.
- Experience assisting with definition and functional design of conversions and interfaces, and functional experience in leading technical team through Microsoft CRM API usage; integration development.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint, Business Intelligence tools, etc.
- Knowledge and experience with Adxstudio and Dynamics 365 Portals is preferred.
- The ideal candidate will have familiarity in two or more of the following areas: .NET Frameworks, C#, ASP.NET, SQL, XML Technologies and Web Services. Working knowledge of Microsoft Products such as Win2003K Advanced Server, SQL Server 2008/2012/2016, SharePoint Portal Server 2013/2016, CMS, Office Systems, ASP, COM, VB, TCP/IP and general networking and Active Directory is required.
- 1+ year consistent use of Scribe Insight and supporting adapters is preferred.
- .Net programming experience (Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM 2015/2016) is preferred.
- Knowledge of personally using Connector for Microsoft Dynamics to Integrate “Microsoft Dynamics CRM” with “Microsoft Dynamics GP” preferred.
- Knowledge of personally using Connector for Microsoft Dynamics to Integrate “Microsoft Dynamics CRM” with “Microsoft Dynamics NAV” preferred.