|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||Black Frog Trading PLC|
|Job Title||:||Mystery shopping and Evaluation Department Head|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Tuesday, January 12, 2021|
|Application Deadline||:||Sunday, January 24, 2021|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
Room Roaming is a technology-based Company focusing mainly on hotel rebranding, supervision and aggregation for emerging markets within the hospitality sector. We transform partner hotels to Room Roaming standards and market them through various legacy and digital platforms.
Room Roaming aggregates budget hotels under one uniform brand, assist to provide affordable rooms with quality and COVID-conscious services consistently, constructing a trusted budget brand in the process. Room Roaming rigidly works on promise fulfillment and service excellence across all member hotels. Marketing is the third key aspect of our business model utilizing up-to-date technology-based marketing mix’s Room Roaming will elevate member hotel occupancy.
As a member of the Room Roaming team, the mystery shopping and evaluation head will monitor and report on all project activities in support of Room Roaming’s activities. The candidate’s thorough and keen approach with an eye for detail is expected to ensure that franchising activities consistently succeed in persuading targeted Hotel owners.
1. CUSTOMER SERVICE EVALUATIONS TO ENHANCE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
1.1. Support the coordination and implementation of all assigned project activities as outlined in the detailed implementation plan in line with Room Roaming program quality principles and standards, and good practices.
1.2. Monitor and control cleanliness of the rooms, customer service and all your organization’s key performance indicators for a customized quality assurance audit that highlights opportunities for improvement.
2. COMPETITIVE ANALYSIS FOR IMPROVED COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE
Gathering information about today’s highly competitive hospitality market and pushing our member hotels to set themselves apart from their competitors and develop customer loyalty. By monitoring and evaluating targeted hotels weaknesses and strengths in order to strategically position Room Roaming for success during pitch meetings with targeted Hotel owners.
3. CUSTOMER SERVICE AUDITS
Recruiting and training team members to act as eyes and ears for Room Roaming member hotels. Booking rooms and staying at targeted hotels to check the receipts have been issued, evaluating the service quality, evaluating theft control measures and Preparing reports after evaluation and discussing with Room Roaming team, Room Roaming management, hotel owners and managers based on the reported results.
Location: Addis Ababa
Typical Background, Experience & Requirements
Education and Experience
• BA/BSC Degree in Hotel management, Business Administration, Statistics, Marketing, Management or related Social Sciences field of study.
• 2 and above years relevant experience for BA/BSC degree
• Experience in participatory action planning, Reporting, Evaluating and Business engagement
• Experience in monitoring projects and collecting relevant data with KPI analysis and reporting is preferred
• Experience using MS Windows and MS Office packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
• Observation, active listening and analysis skills with ability to make sound judgment
• Good relationship management skills and the ability to work closely with Room Roaming team, Room Roaming management and member hotels.
• Attention to detail, accuracy and timeliness in executing assigned responsibilities
• Proactive, results-oriented and service-oriented
Required/Desired Foreign Language: English
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||Negotiable|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||Negotiable|