We currently have an opportunity for a Network and Datacenter Engineer in our Company who’s responsible for all overall day to day operations of networking infrastructure and datacenter projects
Responsibilities will be expected to be developed and finalized over time and will include but will not be restricted to:
- Ensure the infrastructure team is mitigating, monitoring and managing infrastructure-related risks
- Design, Install, and configure routers, switches, servers, firewalls, and hard drives
- Design, installation, and configuration of Data Centers and Virtual Machine
- Installation of power and cooling systems in a data center to ensure efficiency
- Design and implement data center storage systems and backup solutions to ensure a high level of data quality, availability, and security
- Design and implement for the optimization and restructuring of network architecture
- Coordinate activities of various network and datacenter projects and assure that the work complies with all the safety rules and regulations
- Provide solutions to complex problems on the integration of various technologies
- Gather, combine, and analyze business and technical requirements and recommend appropriate technological designs and solutions for opportunity development
- Prepare specifications for datacenter projects to include all dimensions, electrical, facility, mechanical and utility considerations
- Work closely with project manager for time allocation and prioritization
- Ensure timely and within budget completion of the assigned projects
- Evaluate the feasibility of conceptual projects
- Communicate and report the status of projects to the IT Project Manager
- Prepare RFPs, bid proposals, pre-sales, the scope of work reports, and other documentation for IT projects and associated efforts on the technical part of network and data center infrastructure-related bids participation
- BSc in Electrical, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related IT field.
- More than 3 years of experience in network and datacenter from equipment level to enterprise-wide.
- Experience in data center facility building and renovation
- Knowledge of VMware environment including vCenter, vSphere& ESX.
- Familiarity with data center power distribution & cooling technologies (including UPS, ATS, RPP, PDU, POU), device and environmental monitoring, fire systems, and basic electrical concepts such as power, current, and voltage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Any of the following Certification will be a plus
MSCA, MCSE, CCNA R&S, CCNA Data Center, CCNA Security, Network+, Security+, A+
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants fulfilling the above criteria can apply in person or send email their application with non-returnable CV and copies of relevant credentials to the following address
BeOnline ICT Solutions PLC
Merkeb Plaza Building
4 th floor office No. 402
P.O. Box 3346
For more Information please call to +251115156905
Email: [email protected]