|Company||:||General Job Post Account-16|
|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||Zemen Bank|
|Phone||:||+251-11-5- 57 58 70 / +251-11-5- 57 51 66 / 251-11|
|Job Title||:||Officer – Mobile & Internet Banking|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Monday, February 8, 2021|
|Application Deadline||:||Friday, February 12, 2021|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
Job Title: Officer – Mobile & Internet Banking
• The purpose of this job is to create a professional and smooth online banking service delivery by coordinating all stakeholders including Banking Centers, IT, Support team; to bring excellence in service delivery as the world is moving towards digitalization and let the Bank be among the front leaders of the Banking Industry in terms of digital banking services.
How to Apply
• Interested and qualified applicants are invited to apply in person by attaching their non-returnable application and CV with all credentials to the Bank’s Human Resource Department within Five (5) working days from the date of this announcement.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Human Resource Department
Zemen Bank S.C
Address: Kazanchis Abebech Bldg. (Near Radisson Blu Hotel)
Tel: +251-11-5- 57 58 70 / +251-11-5- 57 51 66 / 251-11-5- 57 44 62
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Educational Qualification Required:
• BA in Management, Economics, Accounting, Marketing Management, Management Information Systems or in related business fields.
Minimum Work Experience
• 2 years relevant experience.
• Good understanding of Banking Operations, Multichannel Banking Products, applications, interfaces, and IT based banking technologies
• Knowledge and expertise in enterprise technical support and IT support areas
• A thorough understanding of Online Banking technologies and their interfacing with enterprise systems
• Skill in using email, internet and web-chatting
• Proven competency in communication skills both in verbal and written
• Passion for customer service, customer satisfaction and commitment to meeting and exceeding customer expectations.
• Excellent speaking, reading and writing skills of English and Amharic.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skill
• Self-motivated and patient
• Service oriented and skill in multitasking etc.
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|