AfroMiNA is an African digital solutions company based in Ethiopia and established with the motto “Striving to narrow down the Digital Divide in Africa”.
We are an African troop of geeks dedicated to helping companies and businesses in Africa to digitize their business processes to improve customer efficiency & customer services; contribute to the overall socio-economic development of the continent while at the same time enjoying the benefits fastest-growing economy of Africa.
We at AfroMiNA have short and long-term strategic plans to expand our presence in Africa through opening up branch offices and establishing partnerships.
Our services are designed to take your business to the next level, reducing the gap between you and the heights of success you wish to achieve. Empowered by 15+ years of experience in the field of ICT, Cloud solutions, Information or Data management, Web design, development, and digital marketing, we have the right expertise to help you with all your technology needs. Our team is composed of highly skilled ICT experts, marketers, designers, and developers.
Carries out marketing and Administrative Activities to promote the objectives of the Company in its fields of service. Carries out all activities deemed necessary to broaden the services of the Company. Studies different Variables under which operating costs of the Company would decrease and profitability would increase. Makes all possible efforts to promote the services being rendered through all means of communications. Facilitates all possible means of increasing market potentials through appropriate marketing study and research.
Immediate Supervisor: Chief Operation Manager
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support in identifying business opportunities that would increase the company's sales and profitability.
- Assist in ensuring the organization is meeting customers' demands by analyzing the current industry trends and requirements of existing clients.
- Evaluates the quality of the services being provided by other similar competitors and submits Reports on how improvements would be made by the Company taking into account the market demand;
- prepare partnership contracts, monitor the distribution of marketing materials, negotiate with suppliers and third-party vendors, schedule appointments and promotional events, and respond to customers' inquiries and concerns, escalating a high-level complaint to management for immediate resolution.
- Lead and coordinate all part-time sales agents and make sure that the sales and marketing performance of the organization is at its excellence throughout the year.
- Sending out company or client newsletters, providing promotional information to prospective clients, and assisting in creating the sales message of the company.
- Assist in designing the company’s short and long-term strategy.
- Assist in designing sales and marketing targets and support in ensuring all targets are being achieved throughout the period.
- Administrative Activities
- Plans, organizes, directs, coordinates and controls the overall administrative and financial activities of the company and coordinates the work of departments or other immediate subordinates;
- Under the supervision of the Chief Operation Manager, establishes, operates, monitors and periodically summarizes the extent of the financial operations and performance of the company;
- Manage all financial and accounting aspects of the organization and taxes payments and collection are handled on time verifies
- Prepare and process all accounting transactions such as disbursement, cash receipts, journal entries, bank reconciliation and advances.
- Prepares payroll payment and follows up clearance of payroll deductions
- Manage the department when supervisors are traveling or unavailable.
- Perform any other related duties as instructed by his immediate supervisor.
- BA in Economics / Management / Marketing/ Accounting / or related field
- 2- 4 years of relevant work experience
- Particular Knowledge , Ability & Skill
- Knowledge of principles and methods involved in promoting, and marketing of services including marketing strategies and tactics;
- Knowledge of principles and processes involved in business and organizational planning, coordination, and execution including strategic planning, resource allocation, etc..;
- Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices, the financial markets, banking, and the analysis and reporting of financial data;
- Knowledge of laws, legal procedures, government regulations, agency rules, etc..;
- ability to come up with unusual or clever ideas about a given topic or situation, or to develop creative ways to solve a problem;
- ability to come up with a number of ideas about a given topic;
- ability to apply general rules to specific problems to come up with logical answers;
- Ability to efficiently shift back and forth between two or more activities or sources of information (such as speech, sounds, touch, or other sources).
- Excellent at complicated scheduling and multitasking, since much of the work involves coordinating interactions between clients and company personnel.
- Skills of generating a number of different approaches to problems;
- Skills of developing an image of how a system should work under ideal conditions;
- Skills of using logic and analysis to identify the strengths and weaknesses of different approaches;
- Skills of weighing the relative costs and benefits of a potential action;
- Skills of evaluating the likely success of an idea in relation to the demands of the situation;
- Skills of using computers & other peripherals
- Proficiency with spreadsheet, graphic, and word processing programs
- Fluent in Amharic and English language
How to Apply
To apply, please send your CV through email: [email protected]
Note: Use "Operation Head Assistant" as the subject line of your email!