KAKI PLC is an official dealer and assembler of ISUZU in Ethiopia. It is also engaged in different business lines including import, export, metal fabrication, after sales services, and cargo freight transport operations. The company wishes to employ a qualified professional for the Part Sales Engineer position:
General Duties and Responsibilities:
Act as the first point of contact between the customer and the spare part department and is responsible for assisting customers at the front counter by identifying right parts at the right time to respond to their inquiry and meet their requirements in compliance with company rules and procedures.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle customers at the counter; keep customers satisfied with our products and services.
- Treat external or internal customers with the utmost respect and satisfying their needs in person or through telephone call during the purchasing process.
- Communicate effectively with customers to understand the required replacement part(s) based on purchase requisition, sample or oral communication.
- Refer to ISUZU parts manuals (EQ-Hit/EPC) to identify correct part numbers using Vehicle Identification Number (VIN), Vehicle model, and year of manufacturing in order to determine the required parts for the customers.
- Povide advice to customers about interchangeabile parts for defects, when identical replacements are not available.
- Provide price quotations by preparing pro forma invoices.
- Prepare cash /credit sales order (memo) by verifying readiness for payment settlement or approved purchase order list.
- Prepare Goods transfer Issue by indicating the required spare part based on store requisition and referring Job order number to workshop technicians.
- Demonstrate advantages of genuine parts to customers.
- Process returned parts from customers after approved by parts Supervisor and parts manager for replacement by the correct part number or refunding money.
- Promote and market the recommended parts IBVP (Isuzu Best Value Parts) at the counter.
- Register lost sales parts by using a relevant form and forward the list for immediate supervisor.
- Keep records and files properly and safely.
- Prepare parts sales report for submission to the Part Sales Supervisor.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Company.
Required Number : 1(One)
Qualification : BSc in Automotive, or Mechanical Engineering; Diploma or BA in Business Administration or related field
Work Experience : 4 years for Diploma, and 2 years for BSc/ BA in relevant role
Skills and Abilities:
- Communication – both verbal and written
- Computer literate with good numeric skills
- Networking, conversation ability, and interpersonal skill
- Knowledge of Industry products (Parts)
- Customer service
How to Apply
Interested applicants who fulfill the job requirements listed above can submit their application letter, CV’s and testimonials via our e -mail: [email protected] in person to the company head office at the following address within 10(six) consecutive days.
Addis Ababa – Ethiopia, Street to Gerji Jackros around Meta Beer Warehouse 350m
on the way to Egziabherab Church in front of mega printing press
For additional information please call us
Tel. No.: +251911515694 or +251911225238 or +2511 667 04 99