KAKI PLC is an official dealer and assembler of ISUZU in Ethiopia. It is also engaged in different business lines including import, export, metal fabrication, after sales services, and cargo freight transport operations. The company wishes to employ a qualified professional for the Planning, Monitoring & Evaluation Division Head position:
General Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsible for coordination of all planning, monitoring and evaluation activities including identifying performance indicators, developing quality assurance strategies, generating periodic business plan and program implementation and assessment reports and ensuring all business plan and program aspects comply with the company acceptable planning and performance standards.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement a vigorous monitoring and evaluation system that will ensure tracking of business plan/program results at different levels (outputs, outcomes and impact).
- Maintain a proper documentation system to keep company business plan/programs and ensure accountability through regular data updates, data integrity and working in collaboration with the all concerned managers.
- Liaise with managers to ensure the collection of relevant and appropriate data needed that will be utilized in monitoring strengths, weaknesses and gaps in the planning, monitoring and evaluation processes.
- Develop monitoring and evaluation plans for company business plans and programs, and ensure [it] is followed up during the implementation processes.
- Review monthly progress reports from department managers and ensure they have evidence to back-up their respective performance report.
- Coordinate all department managers for effective implementation of monitoring, evaluation and reporting processes.
- Ensure that planning, monitoring and evaluation processes adheres to relevant legal regulations, industry standards and organizational policies.
- Conduct regular inspections to detect areas that violate the guidelines and initiates.
- Ensure that all concerned managers are clear from the beginning about the expected resulted and the Key Performance Indicators and performance standards to preclude any misunderstanding at later stage.
- Formulate a standard reporting system that will be used uniformly by all managers when writing performance reports.
- Liaise with the top management to ensure accountability on those who fail to perform as per expectation.
- Compile company-wide report monthly, quarterly, bi-annually and at the end of every year for submission to the top management.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Company.
Required Number : 1(One)
Qualification : BA or MBA or related field in Business Administration or Management or Economics or related field
Work Experience : 10 years for BA graduate, and 8 years for MBA in related role
Required Competence :
- Computer skill, excellent communication skills, English language proficiency.
- Proven experience of monitoring and evaluation.
- Interpersonal and cross-functional skills.
How to Apply
Interested applicants who fulfill the job requirements listed above can submit their application letter, CV’s and testimonials via our e -mail: [email protected] in person to the company head office at the following address within 10(six) consecutive days.
Addis Ababa – Ethiopia, Street to Gerji Jackros around Meta Beer Warehouse 350m
on the way to Egziabherab Church in front of mega printing press
For additional information please call us
Tel. No.: +251911515694 or +251911225238 or +2511 667 04 99